Invitations of Galore!

Use these amazing templates to easily create your own personalzied bridal shower invites, bachelorette party invitations, christening party invitations and so much more! Be My Valentine Designs

Shop for a personalized gift at Zazzle.
Night Sweats Diva Designs

Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

How Do You RSVP?

I recently created a bon voyage party invitation for my daughter who will be studying abroad in Italy. I included two ways for my invitees to rsvp....email or phone. All of my guests so far have responded by phone. They seem excited to chat about her trip and the party.

I am a bit surprised that no one has responded via email...even her friends, who are totally tech savvy have called. So, I was just wondering...how do you prefer to RSVP and is it even worth including an email address for potential guests to use to respond?

No comments:

Post a Comment